Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Still alive, my old friend...

In case you happened to surf over here and notice (correctly) that I haven't updated my blog in a while... stay tuned, because my postings are about to become much more frequent. I am in seminary now (since January really) and since I am now forced to write far more than in recent years... well, since college really... I look forward to sharing what God has taught me in my studies. At the very least, hopefully what I have to share will stimulate some interesting discussions. I plan to post on at least a weekly basis, so do check back soon!

Why am I in seminary, you ask? The answer is simple... I believe that I have been called by God to minister the truth of the 'exchanged life'... Christ in us, our hope of glory! I am not sure what form that will take at this point... I have considered many options. Perhaps Father will lead me to pastor a congregation, or into a counseling ministry, or to join a missions/parachurch organization... I have thought and prayed about these, and other possibilities. I would appreciate your prayers as I continue my studies and seek His direction for my life and ministry. For now, I look forward to fellowshipping with some fellow bloggers!

No comments: